Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/01 06:09:07 UTC

RE: Third-party tools / solutions on Apache Flex website

For record keeping purposes please submit the content in a jira issue.
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> wrote:

>Anyway: can somebody who knows the website publication process do it for me?

I can do it.

However, I wasn't following this thread, so is the team ok regarding the content ad location to publish?
If so, send me the content, I will format it, review it and get it published.

Maurice

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
I spent some time trying to figure out why the page was empty except the title.
Finally, it was because of ANSI encoding.  I changed it to UTF8, and it fixed it.
The CMS system does not support ANSI, but you have to know it :)

Maurice

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
A disclaimer might be good, but I don't think we need to put too much into
it -- this is clearly a 3rd party project page.

-Nick

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Thanks for getting this done.  I'm tempted to add some sort of a
> disclaimer at the beginning that the list may not be complete or an
> endorsement.  What do others think?
>
> -Alex

Posted by ma...@usmc.mil.
+1 Disclaimer