Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/28 19:09:11 UTC

Latka tag library heads-up

Hi all,

You may have noticed some check-ins in the sandbox recently.  I've been experimenting with a tag-based driver for Latka, a functional testing suite hosted by the Jakarta Commons subproject.  The Latka tag library would be an integral part of a standard Latka web application, which would either be hosted in Taglibs or in the Commons; currently it's in the Commons sandbox.

Right now, I consider the Latka tag library to be an experimental idea, and I'm working on a proof of concept.  However if you have an interest in functional testing in general or Latka specifically, I invite you to follow the project or even participate!

- Morgan