Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/04 16:31:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-848: The Next Generation of the Consumer Rebalance Protocol

Hello David,

I've made my final pass on the doc and I think it looks good now. +1.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-848: The Next Generation of the Consumer Rebalance Protocol

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that the KIP is accepted with 4 binding votes
from Guozhang, Luke, Jun and Jason, and 1 non-binding vote from
Magnus.

Thank you all for the great discussion and feedback!

Best,
David

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID>.