Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/22 10:23:52 UTC

Anyone going to CHAOSSCon?

Hi All

I’ve decided that I’m going to go to CHAOSSCon to meet people from the CHAOSS workgroups and see how we can get more involved with what is happening. I think there are important topics for Kibble as well as Community Development in general so will post on ComDev too.

 It’s being held on the 1st February 2019 in Brussels, the day before FOSDEM – so if you are going to FOSDEM then please consider coming in a day earlier to attend CHAOSSCon. See the link below for more details

https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2019-eu/

If I’d known I was definitely going then I might have submitted something, perhaps a Kibble overview – although I think their CFP is now closed.

Anyway – if anyone else is planning to go then please let me know!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Anyone going to CHAOSSCon?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel

That's great! I've posted a message on ComDev too but haven't seen any responses there yet. I can keep sending reminders and if people are around then they might decide to come along anyway.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.