Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Duncan Sawry (DB)" <Sa...@telkom.co.za> on 2004/10/26 09:47:58 UTC

Xerces-C++ 2.5.0 aCC compiler version

Hi,

Please can you tell me what version of the aCC compiler is used for
xerces-c_2_5_0-hpux_11-acc_a03.tar.gz. We would like to know if we
must upgrade the version of our compiler.

Regards,
Duncan Sawry
Application Integration Developer
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
012 311 1755 / 083 226 1027

"One hand full of rest is better than two fists full of labour &
striving after wind"  Eccles. 4v6

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Telkom SA Limited
e-mail legal notice available at
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF

Re: Xerces-C++ 2.5.0 aCC compiler version

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.
At 09.47 26/10/2004 +0200, Duncan Sawry \(DB\) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Please can you tell me what version of the aCC compiler is used for
>xerces-c_2_5_0-hpux_11-acc_a03.tar.gz. We would like to know if we must
>upgrade the version of our compiler.

Reading from the main http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/ web page, that binary
package has been built on HP-UX 11i , using "aCC A.03.52 with pthreads". If
this compiler is not the one you use, you should download the source
distribution and recompile it on your system.

Hope this helps,
Alberto

Re: Xerces-C++ 2.5.0 aCC compiler version

Posted by PeiYong Zhang <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.
Duncan,

$> aCC --version
 HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.52