Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Stefano Ortona <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/23 14:55:25 UTC

Concept Mapper : Configurations Parameters

Hi,

i'd like to use the Concept Mapper annotator of UIMA sandbox but, since i'm
not expert of this project, it's not really clear how do i have to
configurate the parameters when i'm writing the analysis engine descriptor.
I need to write a really simple example and i'm trying to understand what
should i use for all the parameters (in particular i don't understand how to
configurate the dictionary).
Can someone help me?

Thank you,

Stefano

Re: Concept Mapper : Configurations Parameters

Posted by Stefano Ortona <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you michael,a descriptor's example is what i was looking for but i
didn't notice the folder in the distribution.
The documentation is quite clear and with the examples i managed to solve my
problems.

Stefano

Posted by Michael Tanenblatt <sl...@park-slope.net>.