Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/01 08:35:13 UTC

Re: Storm Cluster Docs: nimbus.seeds vs. nimbus.host

Joaquin,
I can understand. It would be great if you can file JIRAs for any such
issues in the documentation so that they can be tracked and fixed.
like below for example
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1752

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: Storm Cluster Docs: nimbus.seeds vs. nimbus.host

Posted by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com>.
Sure thing, I starting writing these up.  At first I was shocked, because
as was in newbie mode last week, I was clueless.  I started figuring out
how to get it to work from the collage of scraps around the Internet,
including nathanmarz/storm-deploy recommended in the docs.

How about Python version, we're still recommending Python 2.6.6?

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Re: Storm Cluster Docs: nimbus.seeds vs. nimbus.host

Posted by Erik Weathers <ew...@groupon.com>.