Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joe Breeden <jb...@ena.com> on 2004/01/15 15:53:46 UTC

[JOB] mod_perl Portal Installation/Customization

I am looking for someone to recommend, install, and modify a mod_perl
based web portal that can integrate with a PostgreSQL database we
already have that authenticates jabber clients. This is a telecommute
job.

I realize this is not a lot of information, but it is a pretty
straightforward thing. Experience with Jabber (http://www.jabber.org) is
a plus. If you are interested, reply off-list and I will send you a
basic requirements document that describes what we are looking for and
the environment the servers are in.

Thanks,

--Joe Breeden
Fake Shemp