Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/06/04 07:49:41 UTC

about CCLA.

Hello, I have some question about CCLA.

Should we have a CCLA even if it is an individual work? and, In the
similar context, how does that apply to  an individual working for
government agency?

Thanks.
--
Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,

Re: about CCLA.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org>.
Thank you for all advices and support.

Best Regards, Edward

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Edward J. Yoon wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, I have some question about CCLA.
>>>
>>> Should we have a CCLA even if it is an individual work? and, In the
>>> similar context, how does that apply to  an individual working for
>>> government agency?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> If you are not independent -- i.e. work for a company then you should do a
>> CCLA &
>> ICLA.
>
> Really depends on your company. You'll need to talk to your employers
> about whether they feel they would want to sign the CCLA, we don't
> mandate it. Start by finding out if you can sign the ICLA for the
> work, and if the answer is no then the answer may be the CCLA.
>
> Hen

Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: about CCLA.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: about CCLA.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Edward J. Yoon wrote:
> Hello, I have some question about CCLA.
>
> Should we have a CCLA even if it is an individual work? and, In the
> similar context, how does that apply to  an individual working for
> government agency?
>
> Thanks.

If you are not independent -- i.e. work for a company then you should do
a CCLA &
ICLA.
Carl.