Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2013/10/23 01:20:58 UTC

DevCloud2

I just had someone from our Product Marketing that had been to the local meetup demonstrating DevCloud2. They have a situation where they configured some basic configuration and then the next time they ran DevCloud2 it complained about lack of memory and would not come up for them, it was not obvious to them what to do next.

I fixed the problem by setting the Maven options and configuring it for more memory in .bashrc:

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2g -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"
export MAVEN_OPTS

We might want to revisit the base configuration for DevCloud2.
-Soheil