Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dugh <54...@qq.com> on 2015/07/16 11:46:42 UTC

ApplicationProgramer throw "Connection Refused"

ApplicationProgramer throw "Connection Refused" when encountered MQServer
broken, it leads to the ApplicationProgramer stop that not be allowed, so
how can i resolve this problem? let application programer can be normal work
,even if the MQServer broken?

Re: ApplicationProgramer throw "Connection Refused"

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Here's what I understood your question to be; please tell me if I've
misunderstood.  "My application throws a 'Connection Refused' exception
when it can't connect to my ActiveMQ broker if the broker is not running,
which crashes my application.  I want my application to keep running even
if the ActiveMQ server is down; how can I do that?"

If what you want is for your client to reconnect to the ActiveMQ broker
automatically when it comes back up, you can use the failover transport to
automatically retry the connection each time it drops.  See
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html for details.

If that didn't answer your question (or if I didn't understand it
properly), please clarify what you're asking and we'll try to help.

Tim