Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alex Kane <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 21:08:20 UTC

Re: [activemq-user] Re: AJAX example

I think the portfolio example works great! Very nice.
The only thing is that I can't get it to work in IE.  It works well in
Firefox but in order to continue evaluating the AJAX interface I need to be
able to run a demo in IE.

When I run the portfolio demo in IE I get a few updates to the portfolio and
then I get a javascript alert [object Error] after 2 updates to my
portfolio.  I get the alert maybe 50 times in a row and the portofolio
ceases to update at that point.

Has anyone been able to get the portfolio demo working with IE?

~Alex

Re: [activemq-user] Re: AJAX example

Posted by Alex Kane <al...@gmail.com>.
I'm using IE version 6.0.2800.1106 on windows 2000
I'm using ActiveMQ version 4.0 M4 that I downloaded earlier this week (Mar
20, 2004)

I'm running the web demo with the 'maven run' command.  When I tried to
compile the WAR and deploy in Tomcat I was getting noClassDefFound errors.

Re: [activemq-user] Re: AJAX example

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
Hi Alex,

Which version of IE are you using?  I'm using ver 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr
and seems to be working fine from my end (I ran the portfolio demo for abt
30 mins). I'm testing it against the latest from svn.

regards,
Jonas

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
BTW we've been doing some work on the Ajax demo recently - what
verison are you using?

James

On 3/23/06, Alex Kane <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the portfolio example works great! Very nice.
> The only thing is that I can't get it to work in IE.  It works well in
> Firefox but in order to continue evaluating the AJAX interface I need to be
> able to run a demo in IE.
>
> When I run the portfolio demo in IE I get a few updates to the portfolio and
> then I get a javascript alert [object Error] after 2 updates to my
> portfolio.  I get the alert maybe 50 times in a row and the portofolio
> ceases to update at that point.
>
> Has anyone been able to get the portfolio demo working with IE?
>
> ~Alex

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/