Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <ve...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/07/17 18:39:13 UTC

Sqoop 1.99.3

Hello developers

While we are currently have 1.4.4 release on the Sqoop 1.x branch
progressing,  there is also lots of progress in the Sqoop 1.99.x path
leading to Sqoop 2 with more than 75 fixes so far since 1.99.2.   I think
it would be good time to do a maintenance update.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Venkat

Re: Sqoop 1.99.3

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@cloudera.com>.
Wow, finally, my work could be seen by the public. :)

Mengwei

Re: Sqoop 1.99.3

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Venkat,

Re: Sqoop 1.99.3

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Sounds good.   Thanks Hari.  Lets see what  others in the community think

Venkat

Re: Sqoop 1.99.3

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: Sqoop 1.99.3