Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Purcell, Scott" <sp...@ltcgroup.com> on 2001/06/14 21:58:05 UTC

How To Turn On .pl files on Apache?

Hello,
Rookie here.

Well I installed the Apache Web Server on my local NT box here and it runs.
I have gone through the FAQ's but cannot find out how to turn on .pl files
that are in the cgi-bin directory much less making other cgi-bin
directories.

Could some kind sole please assist me with getting this started.
PS I run activeState perl and it is on my C drive of the local machine where
the Apache server lives.

Thanks,

Scott Purcell

Re: How To Turn On .pl files on Apache?

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Purcell, Scott wrote:

> Well I installed the Apache Web Server on my local NT box here and it runs.

Did you install mod_perl too?

73,
Ged.