Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Medley, Creighton" <Cr...@hostcommunications.com> on 2000/10/03 16:21:17 UTC

Installation problem - Error loading logicsheet

I keep getting this error when I try to run Cocoon.xml:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl.
java.io.IOException: Resource not found:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code) at java.lang.Exception.(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
I'm running IIS with JRun
I have set the classpath  to the following:
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\xerces_1_0_1.jar
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\xalan_0_19_4.jar
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\stylebook-1.0-b2.jar
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\servlet_2_2.jar
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\fop_0_12_1.jar
C:\Cocoon-1.7\lib\xml.jar
and moved the org.apache files to the web-inf/classes folder
Anybody have any ideas? I read about the xml.jar creating a problem because
Jrun already has one (in the allaire forums), but could only find 1 xml.jar
on my system
Thanks for any help
Creighton Medley