Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by joseph lam <jo...@quotepower.com> on 2003/05/28 04:17:39 UTC

Re: tomcat 4.1.18/24 unstable (UPDATE)

I just found out what caused the 'ESTABLISHED' connection piling up
problem. It was due to a javascript form.submit() triggered by pressing
'Enter' key which causes IE to double submit the form. What it does so
it will first submit the form, then quickly send a reset and submit it
again. That seems to confuse Tomcat. After fixing the Javascript the
problem is largely gone.

Joseph