Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Setya <js...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/07 13:25:12 UTC

Upgrading Karaf Equinox Framework Fails

Hi all,

I tried to upgrade Equinox that is used as Karaf framework by adding the
following in custom.properties:

karaf.framework.equinox=mvn\:org.eclipse.tycho/org.eclipse.osgi/3.10.102.v20160118-1700

But when I start Karaf (4.0.8) it complains for not being able to resolve
it. I've checked & double checked that the path to Maven artefact is
correct.

Is there something I miss ?

Thanks & Regards,
SetNug

Re: Upgrading Karaf Equinox Framework Fails

Posted by Setya <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Ah sure, why didn't I expect this folder.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

you have to populate the system folder with the equinox artifact. It's where
Karaf is loading the framework.

Regards
JB

On 06/07/2017 03:25 PM, Setya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to upgrade Equinox that is used as Karaf framework by adding the
> following in custom.properties:
>
> karaf.framework.equinox=mvn\:org.eclipse.tycho/org.eclipse.osgi/3.10.102.v20160118-1700
>
> But when I start Karaf (4.0.8) it complains for not being able to resolve
> it. I've checked & double checked that the path to Maven artefact is
> correct.
>
> Is there something I miss ?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> SetNug