Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/11/27 02:03:10 UTC

Heads up: Xindice by Forrest goes live :-)

http://xml.apache.org/xindice/news.html

Xindice News:

     * 25 November 2002: the new website is published. Many thanks to
Kevin (guides), Nicola (logo) and Jeff (Forrest hotline). And me
(Vladimir) for the overall migration :-)

:-D

NOTE: I still had to push it live by hand, since it had not been picked
up still in 14 hours. Dunno where the fault lives, perms were already
fixed by Brian, it will need investigating. Another reason to push the
forrestbot probably.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Heads up: Xindice by Forrest goes live :-)

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>http://xml.apache.org/xindice/news.html
>>
>>Xindice News:
>>
>>     * 25 November 2002: the new website is published. Many thanks to
>>Kevin (guides), Nicola (logo) and Jeff (Forrest hotline). And me
>>(Vladimir) for the overall migration :-)
>>
>>:-D
>>
>>NOTE: I still had to push it live by hand, since it had not been picked
>>up still in 14 hours. Dunno where the fault lives, perms were already
>>fixed by Brian, it will need investigating. Another reason to push the
>>forrestbot probably.
>
> Did you see the recent discussion on infrastructure@
> where each xml-site/targets/ that wants to be automatically
> published must to be specially added to Sam's cron job.
> Is that still the stumbling point?

Could be.

Sam, can you please add it?

> Come on Forrestbot.

Yeah! :-D

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> http://xml.apache.org/xindice/news.html
>
> Xindice News:
>
>      * 25 November 2002: the new website is published. Many thanks to
> Kevin (guides), Nicola (logo) and Jeff (Forrest hotline). And me
> (Vladimir) for the overall migration :-)
>
> :-D
>

> NOTE: I still had to push it live by hand, since it had not been picked
> up still in 14 hours. Dunno where the fault lives, perms were already
> fixed by Brian, it will need investigating. Another reason to push the
> forrestbot probably.

Did you see the recent discussion on infrastructure@
where each xml-site/targets/ that wants to be automatically
published must to be specially added to Sam's cron job.
Is that still the stumbling point?

Come on Forrestbot.
--David