Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Adam Korynta <ad...@rmanet.com> on 2019/02/22 15:38:11 UTC

Netbeans Platform Maven app.conf

Hello,

I have used and developed applications using the standard Netbeans Platform Application modules for a while now. A new project has arisen and we are using the Maven Netbeans Platform Application modules. This has mostly been as easy transition, but I am stuck on a crucial point of figuring out how to attach my own app.conf file into my installer. In the "regular" Netbeans Platform Module, I just point to it in my project.properties file (as detailed here: https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/installing-the-jre-via-an-applications-installer-via-windows). I can't figure out what the equivalent practice is for the nbm-maven-plugin. There is no project.properties because that's all defined in the pom.xml itself. What am I missing here?

Thank you,

Adam Korynta
Resource Management Associates - Software Developer
1756 Picasso Avenue, Suite G, Davis, CA 95618
Phone 530-564-7043 ext. 217
Fax 530-231-5323
adam@rmanet.com
https://www.rmanet.com

[logo]<https://www.rmanet.com/>

RE: Netbeans Platform Maven app.conf

Posted by Adam Korynta <ad...@rmanet.com>.
Hi Geertjan,

This is perfect, I was looking in the nbm:build-installers goal parameters, I see it now in the nbm:cluster-app goal (http://www.mojohaus.org/nbm-maven-plugin/cluster-app-mojo.html).

I’ll get back to you on that “on top of Netbeans” page.

Thank you,

Adam

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Also: