Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manish Rangari <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/20 05:59:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Club two or more httpd status page in a single page

Hello,

 I have 4 apache servers with each having separate status page. I can see
the status page by opening 4 different web page. Now I need a solution to
open this all the status pages in a single web page. Does anyone know how
to implement this?

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: [users@httpd] Club two or more httpd status page in a single page

Posted by Kees Nuyt <k....@zonnet.nl>.
On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:29:26 +0530, you wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have 4 apache servers with each having separate status page. I can see
> the status page by opening 4 different web page. Now I need a solution to
> open this all the status pages in a single web page. Does anyone know how
> to implement this?

Simplest solution:
Build a web page with four frames or iframes, each pointing to the
appropriate server-status page.

Kees Nuyt