Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Lars 'Levia' Wesselius <le...@openfrag.org> on 2009/01/09 11:50:07 UTC

Handler objects..?

Hello,
I'm using the Java ws-apache-xmlrpc library, but I was wondering, in Helma
you were able to do like: addHandler("Auth", new WhateverClass());, if I
recall correctly. In this, you have to give the classname. Now I have no
access to my classes anymore? How do I get access to the handler classes,
since I need them internally.

Thanks,
Lars Wesselius

Re: Handler objects..?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Lars 'Levia' Wesselius
<le...@openfrag.org> wrote:

> I'm using the Java ws-apache-xmlrpc library, but I was wondering, in Helma
> you were able to do like: addHandler("Auth", new WhateverClass());, if I
> recall correctly. In this, you have to give the classname. Now I have no
> access to my classes anymore? How do I get access to the handler classes,
> since I need them internally.

See

   http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/faq.html#handler_initialization

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)