Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Harsha1 <99...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 14:19:48 UTC

Stop Word list File processing

Hi,
I have a string through i need to filter off some of words (say stop words).
But I want to use WhiteSpaceAnalyser. So I have created a custom analyser
with capability of whitespaceAnalyser and filtering unwanted words.
Since the String array of Stop words is increasing, i would like put this
into a file and process this file.

How to go about this?

Re: Stop Word list File processing

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please repost this on the user list, you'll get better answers thanhere on
the developer's list.

Best
Erick