Posted to user@click.apache.org by "Ozakca, Muzaffer" <mo...@indiana.edu> on 2009/07/02 18:10:09 UTC

Signing off

I left my current job where I used Click for development so I'm taking a break from working life to focus on graduate studies. Click has been a joy to use and rarely programmers find themselves compelled to use words like "joy" to describe the tools they use. I believe both Malcolm and Bob have been great problem solvers for the users of Click and I can easily state that this is one of the best free and open source projects I got to use.

Good luck to all and I'll be signing off from this list until I find some other occasion to use Click again.

Muzaffer

Re: Signing off

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Best wishes Muzaffer.