Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/20 06:43:03 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Repository/DateTime" by JCKermagoret

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JCKermagoret:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Repository/DateTime

  == Patch ==
  The patch is available [http://www.bluexml.org/static/resources/CalendarPopup-patch.txt there] there for the moment.

- I'm asking to Matt Kruse if he agrees to patch its work. I'll tell you.
+ I asked to Matt Kruse if he agrees to patch its work. Finally, after 2 attempts, I had no answer from him. So I don't think the patch will be applied on the original work. But, SylvainWallez did it in the one used in Cocoon, it's ok :-)

  = Usage =
  In form definition, a date field is declared, and the display format wanted too.