Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Kumar, Avanish" <av...@optum.com> on 2017/06/14 10:44:11 UTC

Get the Annotator descriptor file

Hi ,

I am using UIMAFit so the program is unable to generate the annotator descriptor file(.xml file) for the dictionary lookup annotator.
If anyone has any idea how to get the descriptor file while using UIMAFit please help me out.

Thanks
Avanish Kumar

Re: Get the Annotator descriptor file [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Someone else can probably be more helpful for building a custom dictionary. I haven't looked too much but if someone has a pointer to a guide that would be helpful to me too. I do know if you have a lookup descriptor there is a version of the method that takes its location:
DefaultJCasTermAnnotator.java.createAnnotatorDescription(final String descriptorPath)

Tim

Posted by "Kumar, Avanish" <av...@optum.com>.
Hi Tim,