Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by KUROSAKA Teruhiko <ku...@bhlab.com> on 2003/11/03 22:57:10 UTC

Re: How do I set the character encoding ?

Maveo,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, this worked and setEncoding was called.
However, setEncoding did not have any effect; the
appender kept writing logs in the encoding specified
by file.encoding property, rather than UTF-8.

Anybody has any success story to write log file in
UTF-8 using log4j ?

--
KUROSAKA ("Kuro") Teruhiko
San Francisco, California, USA