Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/30 12:21:49 UTC

ANN : Another Hibernate and Tapestry example

Recently, I was following the threads on
 the problem of using lazy initialization
in Hibernate with Tapestry.
Out of interest, I have read chapter 8 of the book
 Hibernate in Action (HIA), and have tried out the
 strategy of using ThreadLocal session, as described
in  HIA, to avoid  LazyInitializationException.

I have implemented the  ThreadLocal session strategy
in a simple CRUD web application.
There is some documentation that goes with it.
For those interested, you may check it out at

http://gauss.demon.co.uk/tapestryDemo/welcome

Shing

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html