Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 18:38:36 UTC

Issues in the SCDL files from launcher, test, and axis2 projects

Hi,

I found three issues with the SCDL files in "launcher", "test", and "axis2"
projects.

1) In "launcher", there're duplicate entries in interfaceJava.scdl and
loader.scdl which in turn causes DuplicateRegistrationException. (Should we
remove the entries in loader.scdl?)

2) In "test", the SCDL files are out of date, for example, dependency loader
is not registered there.

3) In "axis2", the <dependency> element in default.scdl is under wrong
namespace. The one supported by DependencyLoader is
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/1.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'll submit a patch if we agree this is a bug.

Thanks,
Raymond