Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rob Lintern <rl...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/02/19 19:52:53 UTC

Missing required setting: scm connection

Hi All,

Can anybody think of a reason why my release:prepare command has suddenly
started to complain ... "Missing required setting: scm connection or
developerConnection must be specified."

I still have a <scm><connection> defined in my root pom. I've also tried
specifying -DconnectionURL on the command line with no success. I've tried
2 different machines, with 2 different users, and two different connection
urls. Both of these have worked fine for me before today.

Cheers,
Rob