Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/11/01 19:59:57 UTC

Re: archiva-repository.apache.org Down

Hi Olivier,

I could login to archiva-vm2.apache.org and restart the archiva service there.

And I started the data migration to archiva-vm1.apache.org. I copied the archiva-base- and casandra-folder
and the mysql-jar to the same folders on the new machine.
I'm not sure, what other parts have to be migrated. I think there is some rsync-Job too and local users, that are
necessary.

Regards

Martin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin
Thanks for looking at this!
no real need for cassandra (this is only some tests I did in the past..)
regarding creating users please have a look
I did have some issues and wait to get my login OPIE reset for this
instance.
Maybe you can create the uid?
rsync-job might need to contact sonatype

--
Olivier Lamy