Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manjula Priyantha <ma...@parcelhouse.com> on 2006/07/13 14:08:59 UTC

Difference between Test result version 1.1 and 1.2

Hi,

I was using the jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl and
jmeter-results-report.xsl files to transform the results (version 1.1) and
succeeded.
With the new setup (version 2.2), it's not working.

What I want to know is, is there any difference between earlier jtl file(v
1.1)and the current (v 2.2)? If it is so, can't I use the existing xsl
files?

BR,
Manjula

RE: Difference between Test result version 1.1 and 1.2

Posted by Manjula Priyantha <ma...@parcelhouse.com>.
Thanks sebb,

I have changed my previous xsl files wasting few hours before your reply.
Anyway thank you very much for your kind response. Now I know xsl as well :D

BR
Manjula

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

what kinds of tests can JMeter be used for?

Posted by Jaw Dat <id...@gmail.com>.
Sometimes the subject just says all that needs to be said. Tia.

Dat.

Re: a different thread group for login?

Posted by Marc Anthony Winoto <ma...@netregistry.com.au>.
Easy.

All you do is have each thread in your thread group login, then test the functionality you want.
So something like:

Thread Group
- HTTP Cookie Manager (this handles all the cookie stuff)
- Sampler 1 - Login
- Sampler 2 - Test function A
- Sampler 3 - Test function B

Listener "graph results" question

Posted by Jaw Dat <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In the "graph results" results listener view,
what are the yellow markers for? The other colors seem to correspond to
the quantities shown above and below the graph box. But what data does
the yellow graph represent?

TIA

Dat.

RE: Difference between Test result version 1.1 and 1.2