Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bogdan <bo...@gmx.com> on 2023/03/09 16:24:20 UTC

E-mail address for publishing extensions is wrong

Hello.

After I created my extension, I wanted to publish it, but instead I
saw the message:

"
This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
administrator at noreply@extensions.openoffice.org to have it
published, including a link to this page.
"

  What would be the actual address to write to? Because it isn't
"noreply", right?

The extension is:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/keyparastocx

Thank you!

--
Regards - Bogdan ('bogdro') D.                 (GNU/Linux & FreeDOS)
X86 assembly (DOS, GNU/Linux):    http://bogdro.evai.pl/index-en.php

Re: E-mail address for publishing extensions is wrong

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Oh, that is easy for you!

Just unsubscribe from this mailing list.

Posted by Vaidas Leparskas <va...@gmail.com>.
Dont send me this spam.

Re: Fwd: E-mail address for publishing extensions is wrong

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Needless to say that the extension is uploaded for LO without problems...
You can imagine what will happen in the future?

Really, I am concerned about the lack of response here!

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Nobody interested?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
FYI:

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi All,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hello All,

FYI:

While I can publish the extension page, the downloadable files are
(again) not to be found in the SourceForge database.

Apart from that, we need a working mail address for users to contact us.

Regards,

   Matthias

Betreff: 	E-mail address for publishing extensions is wrong
Datum: 	Thu, 9 Mar 2023 17:24:20 +0100
Von: 	Bogdan <bo...@gmx.com>
Antwort an: 	users@openoffice.apache.org
An: 	users@openoffice.apache.org

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Bogdan,

Am 09.03.23 um 17:24 schrieb Bogdan:
> Hello.
>
> After I created my extension, I wanted to publish it, but instead I
> saw the message:
>
> "
> This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
> administrator at noreply@extensions.openoffice.org to have it
> published, including a link to this page.
> "

The reason why you cannot "self publish" are external links...

You wouldn't believe what kind of links people tried to publish there.
So it needs an admin to have a look and publish.

>  What would be the actual address to write to? Because it isn't
> "noreply", right?
indeed be functional.

> The extension is:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/keyparastocx

The extension site is maintained by SourceForge. However, I have certain
administrative rights there.

I will contact you via personal mail later to get your extension published.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Bogdan <bo...@gmx.com>.
  Good news!
  Okay, I unpublished the remaining old releases except for 1.0.0,
which worked. And I didn't break anything :)

  All files are still in place on SF, all the download links are
working now.

  Thank you very much for your help!

  Bogdan D.

Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>, Tue Mar 28 2023 14:36:26