Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/18 02:37:13 UTC

how to set version for NIFI customized Processor?

Hi guys, I have installed NIFI 1.2 and have played with it for a while.
One thing I noticed for 1.2 is that when I placed my previously written
customized Processor
into 1.2, I could see in the Processor select dialog there's a Version
field for each processor
and the value for my processor is unversioned. So does anyone know how to
set version for
customized processor? Thanks.

Re: how to set version for NIFI customized Processor?

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Bryan, it works. 😁 The version of my customized processor
ends up coming from the version of my processor's pom.xml which is 1.0-SNAPSHOT
by default.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Sure, the content is as below: