Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by sunil Kumar Verma <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/14 23:59:06 UTC

IndexUpgrader

We have recently moved to 3.6 from lucene 2.2 and have seen that the way
tokens get indexed are not the same.

Although we are open to reindexing the data which was initially indexed
with 2.2, I would like to know if there is a way I can avoid indexing?

I am using IndexUpgrader tool to update the index and observe that it
doesn't help in the tokenization problem.

Any pointers?

Re: IndexUpgrader

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
Loads of stuff will have changed between those 2 versions - since you
can, I'd just reindex.

--
Ian.