Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA" <Pa...@mytravel.com> on 2003/07/25 18:35:15 UTC

Maven On Solaris : maven-1.0-beta-10

I'm running the same version of Maven on Windows and Solaris, and get the
following exception stack on Solaris .

sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException: Invalid index!
        at
sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(URLClassPath.java:594)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(URLClassPath.java:134)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.setupEntry(Forehead.java:298)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:256)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:131)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:571)

My Solaris Environment has a slightly older version of Java to the one I
have on Windows, but it is still 1.3.

java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0, mixed mode)

I do not have any classpath environment that is getting in the way either.

I can also mount the Solaris file system and use the same Maven distribution
under Windows, and all works well.

Does anybody have any clues why this does not work.

Pat