Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/30 11:23:54 UTC

Stratos mailing list archives heading needs to be changed

The heading in the Stratos dev mailing list archive [1] states as follows:

"incubator-stratos-dev mailing list archives:"

Shouldn't this be changed to "stratos-dev mailing list archives:" as
Stratos is no longer in the incubator stage?
WDYT?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stratos-dev/201410.mbox/browser

Regards,
Mariangela

Re: Stratos mailing list archives heading needs to be changed

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
You should refer this [1].

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/stratos-dev

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

about.me/chrishantha

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Yes, this should be changed. Are we need to send mail to infra ?

Thanks !

wrote:

> The heading in the Stratos dev mailing list archive [1] states as follows:
>
> "incubator-stratos-dev mailing list archives:"
>

> Shouldn't this be changed to "stratos-dev mailing list archives:" as
> Stratos is no longer in the incubator stage?
> WDYT?
>

> [1]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stratos-dev/201410.mbox/browser
>

> Regards,
> Mariangela

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: Stratos mailing list archives heading needs to be changed

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Yes what Isuru has mentioned is correct. Didn't see his response before.

Thanks

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for reporting this Mari, will talk to Apache Infra about this.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The heading in the Stratos dev mailing list archive [1] states as follows:
>>
>> "incubator-stratos-dev mailing list archives:"
>>

>> Shouldn't this be changed to "stratos-dev mailing list archives:" as
>> Stratos is no longer in the incubator stage?
>> WDYT?
>>

>> [1]
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stratos-dev/201410.mbox/browser
>>

>> Regards,