Posted to user@poi.apache.org by godblessfreedom <th...@live.cn> on 2011/07/13 05:17:16 UTC

How can I set Xlsx2Csv example to not ignore empty cell

according to example here,
src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xssf/eventusermodel/XLSX2CSV.java

this will ignore null value,

if there is xlsx file below:

A   A@a.com 88776655
B                 66554433

then after converting,

A,  A@a.com ,88776655
B, 66554433

this is not what I want..

and I only have to use eventmodel way for converting, because it's fatest

I tested converting xlsx to csv by using usermodel way, it took 110s for
converting 50,000 data, it's not acceptable

Re: How can I set Xlsx2Csv example to not ignore empty cell

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, godblessfreedom wrote:
> according to example here,
> src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xssf/eventusermodel/XLSX2CSV.java
>
> this will ignore null value,
>
> if there is xlsx file below:
>
> A   A@a.com 88776655
> B                 66554433

Looks like some extra logic is needed in here. If you could add it, and
send in a patch, that'd be great!

If you look at MissingRecordAwareHSSFListener you'll see how it's done for
the HSSF streaming read case. Something similar will be needed for XSSF

Nick