Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by jero <je...@muaks.org> on 2013/04/12 10:27:14 UTC

stripping down client: only audio

Hi list,

is there an easy way to integrate just audio capabilities inside a web page?
I'm thinking on a javascript function to login REST/SOAP and generating
hidden iframe and disabling initial config popup.

thanks

--
   jero
   bits, pitos y flautas

Re: stripping down client: only audio

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't really like the idea of this plugin.
Please take a look at our PHP REST API as an example
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/source/browse/trunk/openmeetings_gateway.php

Here you can find PHP+JS plugin
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openmeetings-teambox-plugin/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk

--