Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Anthony Elder <an...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/06/18 22:19:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release ws-commons-util and ws-commons-java5 1.0.1]

+1

       ...ant

----- Message from Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on Fri, 16
Jun 2006 22:10:09 +0200 -----

       To: "general@ws.apache.org" <ge...@ws.apache.org>

  Subject: [VOTE] Release ws-commons-util and ws-commons-java5 1.0.1

Hi,

I'd like to call for a vote on the release of ws-commons-util 1.0.1 and
ws-commons-java5 1.0.1.

These releases would be identical with the 1.0 release. They are only to
fix
the following deficiencies:

- No vote was held on general@ws.apache.org. In other words, the previous
  release didn't have three binding +1 votes by PMC members.
- The generated jar files have been invalid. This was caused by a bug in
  the maven-archiver plugin. A workaround for the problem is now known.

I'll keep the vote open for three days.

Sorry for causing all the hazzle,

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] Release ws-commons-util and ws-commons-java5 1.0.1]

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
+1