Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Todd Finney <tf...@boygenius.com> on 2000/12/23 02:10:49 UTC

Localizing sections to VHosts

I'm trying to move my VHost-specific libraries into more
logical directories (for me).  I have a number of them, and
I'd rather not just use them all in my startup.pl - mostly
because of concern over name collisions
(Site1::connect_to_db(), Site2::connect_to_db()).

If I use this in a <VirtualHost> section in  my httpd.conf:

<Perl>
	use lib('/www/mylibs');
</Perl>

libraries under /www/mylibs/ are available to all
VirtualHosts, at least as far as I can tell.  Is there a
way to make the directive apply to only a single
VirtualHost, or another way to do this?

thanks,
Todd

Re: Localizing sections to VHosts