Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/02/28 00:17:47 UTC

Please check the 2.0.0-alpha release candidates

Hi all,

before I send out for a [vote] to release 2.0.0-alpha to the PPMC,
please check it out, and make sure it looks alright:

      http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/

Note that this release only supports Linux, but it'd be a good test to
make sure it runs on as many linux distros as possible. Also, make sure
the checksums and the GPG signature validates properly. Unless I hear
otherwise, I will send out for a [vote] on this on Monday.

Thanks!

-- Leif

Re: Please check the 2.0.0-alpha release candidates

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@acm.org>.
Smoke test OK on Fedora 8.

john

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Tested on Fedora 12 and had a problem with the startup script and
getting the status.  I filed the bug:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-227

Everything else looks good.

-Bryan

Posted by George Paul <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

Tested alpha candidate http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/ on

Ubuntu-804(x86_64), +1
Ubuntu-904(x86_64), +1
Fedora-11(x86_64), +1

Checksums(md5,sha1) and GPG signature, +1

-George