Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frédéric Alluin <fr...@webmedia.es> on 2001/02/28 10:53:15 UTC

install on Oracle 9i AS ??

Hi,
Just before try it, did anybody make an installation of cocoon on Oracle
9i Application Server ??
Regards.

Fred.

Re: install on Oracle 9i AS ??

Posted by Frédéric Alluin <fr...@webmedia.es>.
Hi Marcelo,
Thank you for the answer. I'm installing O9iAS on linux today and I try Cocoon
tomorrow, so I keep in touch with you for my results.
Regards.
Fred

Re: install on Oracle 9i AS ??

Posted by Marcelo Ochoa <mo...@ieee.org>.