Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net> on 2008/07/28 16:21:05 UTC

Presentation at Agile2008

Hey all,

      I'll be giving a presentation at Agile2008 next week called:
"Maven and Continuum - an infrastructure for reducing cycle-time in
Agile and Lean development."  I wanted to drop the basic outline here
and make sure there isn't anything that "absolutely must be talked
about".  It's a tutorial, so it's going to involve the theory, but
will also get into real examples of setting up projects, modules/
parents, plugins, and site reports.  I'll mention Hudson/Cruise-
control, and others, and Nexus and Archiva will also be mentioned, but
I have doubts as to whether any of that will be covered.

       Anyway, let me know if there's anything off this list that
strikes you as needing to be on it.  It's a 3 hour tutorial, and when
I timed this material, I found it quite hard to fit it in, especially
with Q&A.

Cheers,
Christian.

P.S.  Please don't spam the users lists with replies - reply to me,
unless there's a genuine topic in your comment.  I'm looking for
suggestions, not to put a lot of extra traffic onto these lists.
Thanks. -cg.

Introduction

	Discussion of build environments, and their effects on developer
efficiency, quality, etc.

Part 1 - Apache Maven2

	Basic Introduction

	Dependency Management