Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shashidhar Rao <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/06 17:06:06 UTC

Installing Hadoop in Amazon EC2

Hi,

Can somebody provide me a link on how to install and configure hadoop on
Amazon EC2 instances.

I am not a hadoop admin but I was asked to install and configure hadoop.

If possible a step by step (few steps would suffice)

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shashi

Re: Installing Hadoop in Amazon EC2

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
​yo​u can follow the provided link to setup hadoop cluster very easily

http://java.dzone.com/articles/how-set-multi-node-hadoop

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Raj K Singh
http://in.linkedin.com/in/rajkrrsingh
http://www.rajkrrsingh.blogspot.com
Mobile  Tel: +91 (0)9899821370