Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2004/03/04 10:35:53 UTC

[5.0] Next release

Hi,

I'd like to follow on with the one-release-a-month rythm for now, since
we still have interesting bugfixes here and there (ex: the cross context
fix, plus some JSP fixes). So this means tagging 5.0.20 at the end of
next week.

It would be a good idea to attempt to fix all the remaining BZ items.
- some SSI changes need to be merged back (23610)
- plenty of admin webapp patches need to be merged; Amy and Larry were
the last persons seen maintaining this feature, so can one of you two do
it if you have time ?
- the JK bugs should be resolved shortly with the new release
- 27296: I think Filip did fix it already
- 27259: I don't know ;)

Rémy

mod_jk cachesize vs. processes

Posted by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>.
I've been trying hard to verify something:

Is the cachesize configured with mod_jk per process in a multi-child
Apache?  I'd *assume* so, but I know where assuming tends to get me....

--
Jess Holle

Re: [5.0] Next release

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Amy Roh wrote:
>>- plenty of admin webapp patches need to be merged; Amy and Larry were
>>the last persons seen maintaining this feature, so can one of you two do
>>it if you have time ?
>
> Haven't had much time to spend on admin lately.  Let me try to spend some
> time on admin before the next release to update.  Let me know if you're
> aware of any patches other than the ones that come up in bugzilla when I
> query for tomcat 5 admin.

No, nothing else. Thanks for maintaining this :)

Rémy

Re: [5.0] Next release

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
> > - plenty of admin webapp patches need to be merged; Amy and Larry were
> > the last persons seen maintaining this feature, so can one of you two do
> > it if you have time ?
>
> Haven't had much time to spend on admin lately.  Let me try to spend some
> time on admin before the next release to update.  Let me know if you're
> aware of any patches other than the ones that come up in bugzilla when I
> query for tomcat 5 admin.

Well, there is always the Gumpy build failures :).  I don't know how soon
Struts is to its next release, so I don't know how important it is to "fix"
this.

Re: [5.0] Next release

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.

RE: [5.0] Next release

Posted by "Filip Hanik (lists)" <de...@hanik.com>.
oh yeah, and the bugs have been fixed :) (27296,27259)