Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2015/10/01 02:17:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Sangjin Lee

[bcc: general@, please bcc: (and not cc:) general@ if you want to include]

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Sanjin Lee has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project
recognizing his continued contributions to the project.

Sangjin is already a branch committer on YARN-2928 and can hit the ground
running :)

Welcome Sangjin!

Cheers!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Sangjin Lee

Posted by Arun Suresh <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sangjin !! Welcome aboard !

Cheers
-Arun Suresh

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharmaks@gmail.com

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!
Sent from Outlook

    _____________________________

Posted by "Liu, Yi A" <yi...@intel.com>.
Congratulations, Sangjin!

Regards,
Yi Liu

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin !

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sangjin !

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

--Yongjun

Posted by Benoy Antony <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congrats , Sangjin.

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats sangjin.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats sangjin.

Posted by Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Sangjin!
Jason

Posted by Ming Ma <mi...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome, Sangjin!

Posted by Joep Rottinghuis <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin

Posted by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Congratulations, Sanjin Lee!

Masatake Iwasaki

Posted by Vinod Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin! And keep up the great work!

+Vinod

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sangjin!

Regards,
Wangda

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Sangjin!

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Sangjin! Welcome and lookding forward to your more contributions!

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

Posted by Varun Vasudev <vv...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Devaraj K <de...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sangjin!

--

Thanks
Devaraj K

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Sangjin Lee

Posted by Vrushali C <vr...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, congrats Sangjin!