Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/22 04:03:01 UTC

Code Location Question

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the CloudStack codebase.  I was interested in looking at
the code related to creating a Primary Storage.  More specifically, the
logic around creating iSCSI Primary Storage with a XenServer cluster.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Code Location Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks!  I've been looking around in StorageManagerImpl.java for a bit now,
but haven't checked out CitrixResourceBase.java.

RE: Code Location Question

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.