Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@g2ix.net> on 2010/10/11 05:42:22 UTC

[PodlingReport] October2010 Draft

NPanday

NPanday allows projects using the .NET framework to be built with Apache Maven. NPanday allows .NET projects to be converted into Maven projects thus allowing them to fully utilize the other technologies driven by Maven. NPanday has been incubating since August 2010.
The development of NPanday has alread started in Apache last September 8, 2010 when the source code was successfully imported to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/.

The issues from the previous issue tracker in codeplex was also successfully imported and the new issue tracker for NPanday can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY. There were quite a number of newly filed issues and a few people have submitted patches as well.

There were 2 branches created in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/ for the 2 major issues that would be included in the next major release of NPanday:
* removal of the uac (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-uac-removed/)
* support for VS 2010 and .Net Framework (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-vs2010-support/)

There are no issues for the Incubator PMC or board at this time.

Signed off by mentor:

--
Adelita Padilla

Re: [PodlingReport] October2010 Draft

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I reordered just a little, but all looks good - thanks for that!

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Looks good. A few notes...

Posted by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com>.
----- "Adelita Padilla" <ap...@g2ix.net> wrote:

> NPanday
>
> NPanday allows projects using the .NET framework to be built with
> Apache Maven. NPanday allows .NET projects to be converted into Maven
> projects thus allowing them to fully utilize the other technologies
> driven by Maven. NPanday has been incubating since August 2010.
> The development of NPanday has alread started in Apache last September
> 8, 2010 when the source code was successfully imported to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/.
>
> The issues from the previous issue tracker in codeplex was also
> successfully imported and the new issue tracker for NPanday can be
> found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY. There were
> quite a number of newly filed issues and a few people have submitted
> patches as well.
>
> There were 2 branches created in
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/ for the 2
> major issues that would be included in the next major release of
> NPanday:
> * removal of the uac
> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-uac-removed/)
>
> * support for VS 2010 and .Net Framework
> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-vs2010-support/)
>
> There are no issues for the Incubator PMC or board at this time.
>
> Signed off by mentor:
>

> --
> Adelita Padilla

looks good. thanks liit ;)