Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/07 15:00:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

  Please join us in congratulating  as a new member of the Geronimo
PMC.  In addition to serving as a release manager for the Geronimo 2.1.5
server release,  Rex also has demonstrated a clear commitment to
Geronimo in numerous other areas.   We're very glad that he has accepted
our invitation to join us in providing oversight of the Geronimo project.

Congratuatlons Rex !!!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Jarek

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Jay

Posted by 王广哲 <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Rex!!!

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats Rex!

-Donald

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Rex, big congratulations~

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Rex!

Joe

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Rex !

--
Ivan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
viola

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Rex~!

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

--
Vamsi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rex Wang as a new member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

--
Vamsi