Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2017/02/09 04:42:46 UTC

DML & Transactions

Guys (esp Alex P and Sergi),

Do we preserve transactional semantics of updates?

In other words, does the following make sense? and when it does not?

startTx()
insert into blabla...
update bla bla...
commit()

--Yakov

Re: DML & Transactions

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Yes, MVCC has already been being designed and developed by multiple community members including Sergi.

If you prefer to take a big feature for dev then I would suggest considering these tasks:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket>

—
Denis

Re: DML & Transactions